Table of Contents
Pakistan VS Bangladesh 6th Warm-Up Match Prediction. We Provide you the 100 % Sure today Match Prediction tips by ccl6t.com Who will win the today Match PAK VS BAN Cricket Toss Prediction Free. Get Today Match Prediction About The Match. Online Cricket Batting Tips of PAK VS BAN. Get The Predictions Pakistan VS Bangladesh 6th Warm-Up Match Prediction. Live score with ball by ball update. Cricket tosses prediction free
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
According to our Match prediction, Pakistan is favorite team to win this match.
Winning Chances of the Both Sides
PAK has 51% chances to win this match
BAN have a 49% chance to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss may play an important role in result of this match. The team who will win the toss may elect to bat first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 6th Warm-up game, ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 will be played at The Sophia Gardens, Cardiff The pitch here at this stadium is much favored as batting pitch. It has a decent amount of pace, bounce, and enough carry to allow the batsmen to play their shots freely. A large number of boundaries will be hit on this venue. The pitch may also have some help in it for the seamers.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast in The Sophia Gardens, Cardiff is expected nice, Sunny, and good for a cricket match. There are no chances of rain so there should be no interruptions during this match.
Who Will Win PAK vs BAN 6th Warm-Up Match
- Who Will Win PAK vs BAN 6th Warm-Up Match Toss-BAN
- Who Will Win PAK vs BAN 6th Warm-Up Match-WI
- Match: PAK vs BAN, 6th Warm-up game, ICC Cricket World Cup 2019
- Date: Sunday, May 26, 2019
- Time: 09:30 AM GMT
- Venue: Sophia Gardens, Cardiff
- Stadium: Sophia Gardens
- City: Cardiff
- Capacity: 5500 (15,000 after redevelopment)
- Ends: River Taff End, Cathedral Road End
- Hosts to: Glamorgan
Venue Scoring Pattern
- Avg 1st inn score: 227
- Avg 2nd inn score: 216
- Highest Total: 342/8 (50 Ov) by Eng vs AUS
- Lowest Total: 138/10 (37.5 Ov) by SL vs NZ
- Highest Chased: 304/6 (48.2 Ov) by PAK vs Eng
- Lowest Defended: 169/10 (23.3 Ov) by Eng vs NZ